Get Pumped for your Health and Wellness
Date: Saturday May 12, 2018
Location: Genoa Park (downtown Columbus, behind COSI)
Address: 76 Washington Blvd, Columbus, OH 43215
Race Distance: 5k Run/Walk
Who May Enter: Anyone
Event technical t-shirts will be available in the following sizes:
- Adult Small
- Adult Medium
- Adult Large
- Adult X-Large
- Adult XX-Large
- Top Three Overall Male and Female
- Top Overall CEO
- Top Three Overall Teams
- Top Overall Team in each Industry Category
- This award will go to the company/organization with the most registered participants
T-Shirt Design Contest
- Most Original Design
- Most Colorful
- Best Use of Logo
All finishers will receive a large, 3.5 inch, custom medal. As a company and an event we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful medal to each participant. We hope you will not like your medal, but LOVE it.
- $25.00 Early Bird (ends January 15)
- $30.00 Through March 15
- $35.00 Through April 20
- $40.00 Through Race Day unless Sold Out
Individual Entries (non-affiliated participants)
- $30.00 Early Bird (ends January 15)
- $35.00 Through March 15
- $40.00 Through April 20
- $45.00 Through Race Day unless Sold Out
Individuals not affiliated with any team can join the Speedy Sneakers Racing team. Speedy Sneakers Racing members will not be eligible for any team awards.
Teams and Industry Categories
A team consists of 3 participants or more. You can have as many participants on your team as you wish or if your organization is large, you can create multiple teams, such as Team A and Team B.
Each team will enter into one of these industry categories
- Banking, Finance, Investment
- Legal and Accountants
- Hospitals and Healthcare
- Transportation and Utilities
- Sales, Retail and Hospitality
- Engineering and Construction
- Military, Government and Education
- Marketing, Media and Communication
- Sports, Recreation and Entertainment
- Technology, IT and Electronics
- Foundations and Non Profits
Team tents will be available for rental either as a stand alone rental or as part of a Starter Pack which would include tent , tables and registration. Team Captains can order them through the team captain page. All team tents will include a banner with your company name on it.
The team tents are a great way to have a designated spot for your team members to meet, drop off their car keys and warm up clothes. Some teams may even bring coffee, bagels in the morning.
Net proceeds from team tent sales will go to Ronald McDonald House Charities.