Participant to Participant Transfer
When you first register you will need to create a RunSignUp account. When you have an account you will be able to transfer your registration to another person. You will need to log into your account in order to initiate your transfer.
There are two types of transfers:
Transfer as a gift
The first type of transfer is a “Gift”, where the registrant gives their registration to another user, does not receive a refund, and the recipient is able to register for free.
The second type of transfer is a “Transfer Request”, where the registrant offers their registration to another user, and upon that user’s paid registration, the original registrant receives a refund.
If you need to transfer your registration to another person, use one of the methods above. Do not just give someone else your bib number.
To transfer your registration:
- Log in to your RunSignUp account using the email and password you registered with
- Go to your profile
- Click “My Registered Races”
- Click “View/Edit” next to the registration you would like to transfer
- Click “Transfer to Another Runner” in the side menu
- Fill out the required fields
- Select the type of transfer you would like (see above)
- Review the transaction and click “Transfer Registration” to confirm
The above steps will reserve the registration spot for the transfer recipient. They will need to accept the transfer and register themselves prior to the event.